What does a politician, a manufacturer of STEM training products for kids, a landscape designer, a photographer, a doctor and a hairdresser all have in common?
Each one of them invested in a mentoring session with Ingrid Moyle in the past month.
When you are in business or public life, sometimes you get stuck in your own head. You go around and around with an issue, turning it this way and that, but you just end up at the same place you started.
You deep-dive into Google but end up watching videos of squirrels making nests out of tissue boxes at 2 am – and you still are no closer to solving your issue.
You end up frustrated, annoyed at yourself (because you think you SHOULD be able to work it out) and eye that second helping of chocolate cake with more than a passing glance.
Be a bit more gentle on yourself! As Albert Einstein wisely said, “We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.”
Sometimes it helps to talk through an issue with someone who is impartial: Someone who can help find the clarity that is avoiding you, and guide you to your next step.
Why Choose Ingrid as a Mentor?
Ingrid loves coaching and mentoring clients to business success, and draws on her psychology degree and 20 years’ experience working in Executive planning, leadership training and development.
She has extensive experience across a range of industries and businesses, and provides sage wisdom and business insights that are practical and instantly applicable.
Most business owners leave with their head’s buzzing with ideas, and they see greater potential in their business than they did before.
“We had an initial consultation with Ingrid today, and already she has clarified so many things. She is very approachable, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. We will definitely be working with her in the future.”
Are you exploring any of these topics? If so, talk with Ingrid
Here’s just some of the issues Ingrid has mentored business owners about in the past few months:
- What is the best pricing strategy for my services?
- How do I productize my service business?
- What is the best business name for my business?
- What direction should I take my business?
- What are my customer segments, and how should I target the different segments?
- How can I boost the reach of my blog posts?
- Is my website design as effective as it could be?
- How can I fix this weird thing my website is doing?
- What is my unique selling proposition?
- How can I untangle my lost and messy online domain names?
- How can I configure Yoast SEO for my website?
- If these are my ideal clients, how should I position myself on the market?
- How should I manage a poor performing employee?
- What should my career direction be?
- What is the best website structure for my website?
- How can I streamline and systematise my online marketing, so it doesn’t take days each month?
- What is the best social media platform for me to be on?
“I had previously spent days and days working with a business coach about my unique client value proposition…but to be honest, it didn’t sit right with me, and there was no way I could remember what it was yet alone communicate it. After one, one-hour session with Ingrid, I know what’s special about my business and what makes my business unique and I can communicate it, because I believe it!”
How Ingrid is Different
Many business mentors and coaches lock you into expensive programs where you go through a cookie-cutter series of steps without working what’s right for you.
Ingrid works with where you are at right now – your strengths and your personal challenges – and helps you find your next logical step.
She is also the Queen of Great Reflection Questions, to help you focus your thinking.
Ingrid’s laser mentoring is just that – laser. Together you take an intense look at areas where you are stuck, and blast through the blocks.
No-fuss. No long programs. Just rapid solutions.
Ingrid only has a few mentoring slots available each week. All you need to do is choose the time that works for you from her online calendar, book in your session and pay via Stripe or PayPal to lock in your session.
Sessions are held via Zoom so it doesn’t matter where you are located, and they are recorded so you can always go back and review them at any time.
With mentoring fees at just $197 + GST, a session with Ingrid is a brilliant investment in your business.
Couldn’t you use some fresh new ideas for your business?