We want this site to be one of exchange of information and open discussion. That said, we do need some rules around how you can use this site and provide comments.
General rules – Plain English Version
1. The content of this site are protected by copyright. You are welcome to browse our information and print out extracts for your private use, but you cannot reproduce, distribute, or store all or part of this site in any form unless we give you permission in writing. The only exception is for our articles – which are subject to specific rules around how they may be reproduced.
2. Our site is as available and is as accurate as we can make it. That said, there may be errors with the site and there will be times when the site or parts of the site are unavailable.
3. All information contained on this site (including these terms) are subject to change without notice.
4. We do promote select products, services and other companies. In some cases (not all), we may receive an affiliate fee for the sale or referral. The site may contain advertorial content.
5. We regularly scan all of our material available for download for viruses – but no system is 100% secure. We ask that you take your own precautions as we cannot guarantee that our site is free from viruses or other condition that may damage or interfere with your data, hardware, or software.
6. We work hard to comply with the laws of Australia in relation to our site. But we make no representation that this site complies with any country outside Australia.
Rules for Our Blog & Commenting on Our Site
1. If you comment on our site or blog, we will personally review each comment before it goes live to ensure compliance with our site terms.
2. We ask you to treat people with respect and courtesy in your comments. We welcome robust discussion and comments on ideas and concepts, but any slander, defamation, vilification or bad-mouthing of individuals is not welcome on this site. It is OK to disagree with a post or another person’s viewpoint and these posts are welcome. It is not OK to personally attack the person making the post or comment.
3. Do not breach copyright with your comments.
4. Don’t spam. All spam comments will be automatically deleted.
5. Comments should be relevant to the subject matter.
6. Don’t post bugs, hacks, pornography, threats, offensive language, illegal material, or links to these. They will be automatically deleted.
This site is owned and operated by Heart Harmony Operations Pty Ltd – 51 453 609 812 (“we”, “us”, “I”, “Heart Harmony” ).
Your Warranties And Obligations
To use the site, you must:
- use the site in good faith.
You must not:
- post or send any material, or do anything which is unlawful, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory or menacing, or in breach of any rights of others;
- post commercial advertisements or promotional material;
- disclose your user name or password (if any) to any other person.
Intellectual Property Rights
The material on the site is protected under Australian and international copyright and other laws governing protection of intellectual property rights. you must not sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, create derivative works from, adapt, or edit such materials.
However, you may copy (either electronically or in hard copy) material on the site only for personal, non-commercial use.
Use of Articles
You are welcome to use our articles in your publication, ezine, website or blog BUT you must comply with the following rules.
1. Inclusion of Title, Author’s Name and Live URL
The article title needs to be shown at the top of the article, along with Ingrid Moyle as the author’s name and the URL www.heartcomms.com.au
50 Ways to Market Your Small Business for Less Than $50
by Ingrid Moyle
2. Publication of An Article on Multiple Pages
In the case where more than one article by Ingrid Moyle is reproduced on a single web page or divided into multiple pages, the resource box including the author’s url and live link must be included at the top of the article below the title. In addition the author’s name and live url link must be included prominently at the bottom of each additional web page where author’s content is used.
3. Use of More Than One Article at a Time
Use of more than three of Ingrid’s articles at the same time is strictly prohibited unless written permission is sought and personally provided by the author. Bundling of articles is forbidden without the author’s explicit written authorization.
4. Sale of Articles Prohibited
Permission is provided to use articles on a one time basis only and sale of articles, either individually or bundled is strictly prohibited.
Want to add a resource box link?
Use this Code:
©2017 Heart Harmony Communications. All rights reserved.The author, Ingrid Moyle put businesses into words. Sign up for the free business writing eBook <a href=”www.heartcomms.com.au“>”7 Secrets of Compelling Copy and Powerful Words”</a>, full of practical tips to attract customers and convert them to sales.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
You use the site at your sole risk. The site contains material from many different sources. We make no representation and do not warrant that the information provided on the site is complete, accurate or current.
Nothing on this site is intended as legal or financial advice. We recommend that you seek independent expert advice before relying on any material from the site.
Our website, blog and email newsletters are educational and informational resources for business owners. They are not a substitute for working with a copywriter, marketing consultant, SEO specialist or other professional. We cannot guarantee the outcome of following the recommendations provided and any statements made regarding the potential outcome are expressions of opinion only. We make no guarantees about the information and recommendations provided herein. By continuing to use, read and/or participate with our website, blog and email newsletters you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee any particular results, as such outcomes are based on subjective factors that are not within our control. Therefore, following any information or recommendations provided on our website, blog and email newsletters are at your own risk. If you need business advice, you should hire a copywriter, marketing consultant, SEO specialist or other professional.
The information, services and material contained in this site are provided on an “as is” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services and materials, whether provided by us, third party contractors or other users.
Neither we nor any of our directors, employees, contractors or other representatives, will be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever which may arise out of or in connection with your use of this site or the services, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
This limitation of liability extends to loss, damage or personal injury caused directly or indirectly by your access to or inability to access this site, and your reliance on any information provided in the site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or injury.
You agree to indemnify, and hold harmless us and our directors, employees, contractors or other representatives from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including legal fees that arise from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defences.
Your Information & Privacy
Heart Harmony Communications recognises that your privacy is very important to you. This is how we collect, use, disclose and protect your information on our site.
You are entirely responsible for the information that you post on the site, or send to us or other people. We are not obliged to edit this information, and are not liable for errors or omissions in, the information that you or other users submit. However, we may at our sole discretion, edit or delete any information we consider inappropriate.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
When you register to receive our newsletters, we will ask you for your name, contact details and what services you wish to access. This allows us to process your registration.
All online payments through the site are processed through PayPal. We do not see your credit card information.
We may use non-identifiable information generated by your activities to improve the site. However, we will not disclose any of your personal information to others.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies,click here.
We may use your contact details to promote new services and product offers to you, or notify you about important changes to the site.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may provide links or references to other sites for your convenience. We do not control or endorse these sites, and are not responsible or liable for the accuracy, legality, or any other aspect of the content of such sites or for any damage or injury arising in connection with your access to such sites.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland.
Termination of Access