Ingrid Moyle – Keynote Speaker
Looking for an engaging, content-rich and thought-provoking speaker, MC or facilitator.?
Book Ingrid Moyle to speak at your next event or conference.
Ingrid regularly presents to Chambers of Commerce and business networking groups on getting small businesses online without the overwhelm.
Ingrid was an incredibly engaging and entertaining speaker – I actually would vote her presentation the best of the conference to be honest. Her storytelling was fantastic and the content she provided (again, another long to-do-list was formed for me from her presentation) was priceless for anyone that has a WordPress website. Absolutely loved Ingrid’s presentation – so many takeaways!
Ingrid’s presentation blew me away. Her talk was not only astounding in terms of content, but beautifully presented. The visual representations were brilliant.
Your talk (and warnings) were amazing. Made me want to reach for my blankey and pull the covers up over my head! You handled it all so well!
“very well presented“
It was a great talk and very well presented.
She was so good, one of my standouts from WordCamp
I just watched Ingrid Moyle’s Brisbane Wordcamp Track talk. It’s a great talk, made me think about how I do things.
Lisa J Hewitt
LJH Website Design
Popular Keynote Speeches
An effective keynote speaker, Ingrid provides fully tailored keynote sessions ranging from 20 minutes to 2 hours on a wide range of small business online marketing and copywriting topics.
Need more oomph? Ingrid offers half day or full day workshops to explore the topics in more depth, perfectly designed to break through blocks and address specific challenges.
Below are examples of keynote speeches Ingrid has delivered and can adapt to your specific needs.
Please contact Ingrid to discuss the precise keynote topic and title that will best meet your requirements.
You have a fabulous new website for your small business: One that has taken blood, sweat, tears and a bucket of money to produce. What could possibly go wrong now?
In this romp through the back-end of the interwebs, we will be covering a stack of website unmentionables. You will leave this session with a heap of instantly applicable strategies to keep your website safe, secure and in your control.
What You’ll Discover:
- Essential jargon: What is WordPress, a theme or a plugin and why does it matter?
- How to check if you own your own domain name or if your web designer does.
- Why websites need the same maintenance as your hair.
- What you should delete from your website this minute for greater security.
- What a child’s lockable diary and your username have in common.
- The one plugin that is the canary in the mine that tells you that your website probably hasn’t been set up correctly.
- Why letting a domain name lapse is an open invitation to identify theft.
- Packrat problems – why collecting domain names costing you time and money.
- If emails matter to your business, there is one thing you should NEVER do with your web hosting.
- Why you should never rely on your hosting to backup your website for you.
Testimonials Made Easy – The Ultimate in Free Marketing
Testimonials are some of the most powerfully persuasive tools on the planet, yet many business owners struggle with finding the right way to ask for them from their clients.
In this session you’ll:
- Understand the psychology behind testimonials and why they are so persuasive to buying behaviour.
- Discover the secret questions to ask to gain the most powerful testimonials.
- Explore the critical rules for every testimonial – break even one of these rules and you could end up in hot water.
- Walk away with 7 simple techniques – all designed to make testimonial gathering a breeze.
- Find out what to do when the client won’t give you a testimonial for a killer project you have completed.
The one skill you need above all others in business is the ability persuade people to buy your goods or services. But how do you do that in a way that doesn’t make you feel sleazy or want to offer a set of steak knives with your services?
At this event, you will discover strategies to engage clients and increase sales. Digital Marketer and Chief Word Wizard Ingrid Moyle, will share practical tips on how to boost conversions on your website, as well as explore some of the latest neuromarketing research that sheds light on what makes people buy. And the best bit … these tips are simple, easy to apply and can be put in place in your business today!
What You’ll Discover:
- The 5 key questions everyone asks about your business before they even contact you (and how to know if you are turning people away before you have even spoken with them).
- Why Google’s searches are similar sending a vision impaired person out to shop for trousers for you.
- Tips to find if your content is fresh or on the nose.
- Strategies to build trust & remove risk.
- The most common mistake most people make on their websites.
7 Point Success Commitment
Working with Ingrid, you get her 7 Point Success Commitment to:
- Focus 100% On Results. Work with you to deliver customised, directly applicable content that achieves your conference outcomes.
- Promote Your Event To Her List (if applicable to the event). Each week Ingrid shares her newsletter with thousands of people around the world. She is also active in Social Media including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. She will promote your event to her list, to help build awareness of your event and your organisation.
- Meet Your Deadlines. Ingrid will deliver all marketing material you need to promote her presentation, audio-visual requirements, travel itinerary, personal introduction and handouts of key points, well in advance of your deadlines.
- Apply Adult Learning Principles. Ingrid will use a variety of interactive presentation techniques to keep attention and reinforce adult learning processes.
- Keep to time. Ingrid will keep to her allocated time, and adjust if needed to ensure your conference stays on time.
- Be available. Ingrid will be available after the presentation to answer remaining questions that your audience may have.
- Support your delegates. Ingrid will provide access to a free ebook download relevant to the topic for each audience member to reinforce concepts and strategies.
More Rave Reviews
“engaging and entertaining”
As a presenter, Ingrid Moyle is both engaging and entertaining, and is clearly focused on making her material incredibly relevant to her target audience. Sharing her corporate experience and exceptional knowledge base is one thing – but hearing her own personal tragedies and triumphs intertwined with her small business struggles and successes was nothing short of inspiring. The perfect combination of “real, raw and honest.”
Two Flawed Girls
“entertaining and humble”
Wynnum Chamber of Commerce
I had the opportunity to hear Ingrid Moyle speak last week and whilst I listen to many speakers, I must say Ingrid impressed me with her experience and her ability to share her expertise. Her knowledge of websites and how to improve the quality and effectiveness of your content is clearly evident when listening to her. If you are seeking the right words to attract and engage your audience on your website, then be sure to contact Ingrid, to weave her words of magic with great copy. Thank you Ingrid for your very timely words of wisdom – very much appreciated.
“clear, concise & fabulous“
Ingrid’s keynote presentation on “Copywriting Skills for Your Success” was a must for business owners – it was clear, concise and fabulous. She easily and innovatively joined all the dots and crossed all the t’s so that presentations over the whole weekend came together. Ingrid’s lovely style of speaking and her humour ensured that everyone felt comfortable and engaged. She made the subject of copywriting appear easy and at the same time conveyed the importance of good copy for business both online and offline.
“entertaining & informative“
Very entertaining and informative. Your presentation was one of the most engaging ones all weekend. Highly enjoyed it!
Bold Badger Design